Vacancy: Office Secretary
- General reception, admin & switchboard duties.
- Provision of general secretarial support i.e. typing minutes, filing etc.
- General office/staff management, leave forms, boardroom bookings, vehicle service scheduling, assisting staff with admin support as required.
- Preparation of invoices and distribution of monthly debtor statements.
- Follow up outstanding debtors.
- Prepare creditors recons for month end payments.
- Assist Accounts division.
- Ordering of all office stationary & office consumables.
- Manage petty cash.
- Assisting clients with queries or requests.
- Handling of courier services and post.
- Enter invoices on spreadsheets and into Pastel.
- Consolidating leave forms and timesheets.
- Internal branch communications and updates.
- Preparation of tenders.
- Office event planning.
- MS Word
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with people of all backgrounds.
- Second language skills beneficial.
- Previous experience in Built Environment/Construction industry beneficial.
- Tertiary diploma/certificate in reception/office management an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience as a PA or Receptionist.
Closing Date for applications : 20 November 2017
Submit to: email@example.com
- Send CV in PDF format including at least two recent contactable references, including names, position, contact numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Advise on salary expectations, as well as your notice period if applicable in your reply.