Branding

This is a debugging block

User Bar First

This is a debugging block

User Bar Second

This is a debugging block

Content

This is a debugging block

Holy Trinity

210 Musgrave Rd., Berea, Woodrow & Collingwood Architects, 1958.

This modern basilican church with a corner tower has angled fins running the length of the nave directing light towards the altar. The walls are stone-clad externally and internally, and the interiors are notable for the mosaic finishes and the altar and gable panels by Armondo Baldinelli.