AECOM Architectural Division has the following positions available:
- Senior Design Architect: Position available Cape Town/ Centurion.
To be the Architectural team leader by designing and developing project documentation, to be consultant team leader and coordinate all other discipline during design development and construction documentation. Experience: 10 years’ experience; highly proficient in Revit and services coordination; Proficient in PowerPoint, InDesign, and Photoshop; Familiar with Cape Town Council and existing client base. Required Qualification: Degree in Architecture; Professional registration
- Senior Architectural Technologist: Positions available Cape Town / Centurion.
Production of working drawings and coordination of various projects for construction; Experience: 10 years’ experience; highly proficient in Revit and service coordination; Good Technical design development skills; Working drawings and site experience essential. Required Qualification: Degree in Architecture; Professional registration
- Graphic Designer: Centurion.
Preparation of presentations for the architectural division, preparation of letting brochures, and Development of Graphic Templates. Experience: 5 years’ experience working with Architects; Good PowerPoint presentation skills (animations/visual effects/sound); highly proficient in PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and CoreIDraw etc. Required Qualification: Graphic design qualification
- Junior Architectural Technologist: Positions available in Durban / Cape Town / Centurion.
Production of working drawings and coordination of various projects for construction. Experience: 5 years’ experience; Good Technical design development. Required Qualification: National Diploma in Architecture
- Junior Space Planner / Interior Designer: Centurion
Preparation of presentations for the architectural division, Preparation of letting brochures, Development of Graphic Templates. Experience: Young graduate with 2-5 years’ experience; Revit Skills. Required Qualification: Architectural Qualification
- Landscape Architect: Centurion:
Rendering, Design, Hatching, Assisting with tenders and Site Supervision. Experience: Young graduate with 2-5 years’ experience. Required Qualification: Must be registered with Council / Institute.
- Site Architect
Project Manager for Architect projects, Principle agent, Run client and site meetings, Contract management on site, Manage consultant and contractors. Oversight of project budget, projects schedules etc.
Experience: 10 years’ experience, AutoCAD proficient, Proficient in Revit 2015. Preferred Qualification: Relevant Architectural qualification
- Intern Architect: Positions available in Durban / Cape Town / Centurion. Serves as a developing undergraduate within specific domains of the Architecture field, Applies learnt knowledge of standard practices, techniques and procedures, assists in the development of alternate solutions and design options in support of project team, Communicates and collaborates with full design team and others, Performs local authority interface and administration. Experience: Preference for REVIT intermediate level candidates, Graphic ability: Sketch UP, CoreIDraw, Photoshop preferable, Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook preferable. Required Qualification: Bachelor of Architectural Studies in Architecture preferable.
Contact person: Rose Maake
Contact number: 012 421 3500