PROJECT ARCHITECT / TECHNOLOGIST / DRAFTSPERSON
Bartsch Architects (Pty) Ltd in Pietermaritzburg requires the services of a Project Architect, Technologist and Draftsperson.
Our requirements are as follows:
• Architect (BArch or MArch) and Architectural Technologist (BTech/NDTech)
• Minimum of 2-5 years post-graduate experience.
• SACAP registered.
• Exceptional management and communication ability.
• A proven record in a leading role on medium to large projects, with contactable references.
• Good technical proficiency, including understanding of services co-ordination and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of the JBBC and GCC Contract Suites.
• Ideally active and current users of Autodesk Revit / AutoCad or Archicad.
• Experience in 3D Cad modelling and rendering an advantage
• Ideally Pietermaritzburg-based, with own transport.
Email your CV (8MB max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format, including qualifications, registrations, select portfolio, experience, contactable references, available dates, and salary expectations.
Only qualifying candidates need apply.
Should you not have heard from our office in two weeks after submission of your application, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.